Needle-Free Mesotherapy is the application where we deliver the vitamins, minerals and enzymes that your skin needs to the lower layers with electroporation technology. No needle is used in this process. If you are looking for a professional treatment to remove cracks and stains on your face and body, we find a solution to your needs with needle-free mesotherapy .
What Does Needle-Free Mesotherapy Do?
We list the details about the functions of needle-free mesotherapy as follows:
- It allows antiaging facial rejuvenation application.
- It has a lifting effect on the face and neck area.
- It has a corrective and firming effect on the décolleté in the chest and neck areas.
- It is used in melasma, hyperpigmentation, in other words, wound and scar treatments.
- It provides rapid tightening in the waist and leg areas.
- It removes under eye bags.
- Eliminates the effects of premature aging.
- It is effective in rejuvenating the skin.
- Prevents sagging and wrinkles.
- It eliminates the loss of elasticity in the face and chest area.
- It provides scar and crack repair on the body and face.
- It treats skin damage caused by smoking.
- It is used to prevent skin problems that may occur due to sun exposure before the summer months.
- While providing acne treatment, it removes the scars caused by acne.
- Eliminates the tired and dull appearance of the face.
With our needle-free mesotherapy application, which has such functions, you can have a healthier, fresher, younger-looking skin. While you can benefit from an effective method in the treatment of spots and color fluctuations that settle on your skin and cause you to look older, you can get rid of skin elasticity loss and cracks in different parts of your body.
How Many Sessions of Needle-Free Mesotherapy Should Be Done?
We list the details about the ideal number of sessions in needle-free mesotherapy as follows:
- In the first step, a skin analysis session should be done in order to detect skin problems.
- Within the scope of this skin analysis session, we determine which needle-free mesotherapy serums we will use during the procedure, the number of sessions and the session intervals.
- We provide information about the number of sessions by addressing your age, smoking status, whether there is sun damage on your skin and many other effects.
- If it is necessary to convey an average information; When you reach the age of 20, you can benefit from a mesotherapy session once a year in order to preserve the glow and healthy structure of the skin.
- In your 30s and 40s, you can take advantage of our mesotherapy sessions once in 6 months to postpone botox and filler applications, instead of using the needle-free method to maintain a pleasant appearance and healthy structure on your skin.
- At the age of 402 and 50, you can attend mesotherapy sessions every 3 months to postpone the thread lift and filler applications and to preserve the radiant and wrinkle-free skin appearance.
- The number of sessions to be applied to eliminate and completely eliminate a certain skin problem is revealed after your skin analysis.
Who Prefers Needle-Free Mesotherapy Most?
We list the information about those who frequently prefer needle-free mesotherapy as follows:
- Those who want to achieve a radiant and healthy skin appearance before weddings, birthdays and other important days,
- Those who want to benefit from a non-bleeding, needle-free application in skin rejuvenation and those who have needle phobia,
- Those with sensitive skin
- Those who have lost skin elasticity on the face and body,
- Those who experience problems such as cracks, wrinkles, spotting, acne formation on the skin,
These individuals are those who prefer our needle-free mesotherapy application and have a younger and healthier skin appearance with successful results.
What Are the Content Components of Needle-Free Mesotherapy?
We list the components in needle-free mesotherapy as follows:
- Trichloroacetic Acid: This ingredient, which we use in our needle-free mesotherapy process, is the substance that provides the formation of collagen in your skin and allows the growth of fibroblasts. It also shows anti-inflammatory effect. It effectively purifies the dirt and oil particles in your skin pores. In this context, it destroys the pathogenic bacteria that cause acne formation. During the procedure, it increases the elasticity of the dermis.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: The hydrogen peroxide we use in our needle-free mesotherapy application has an antiseptic effect on the area we treat on your skin. By coming into contact with the epidermis, it cleans all kinds of substances that cause skin contamination. It supports the release of high amounts of oxygen. It fills your skin cells with pure oxygen.
- Colic Acid: It is the ingredient we use to treat problems such as chickenpox, acne scars, freckles, pigmentation spots, scars. It shows the effect of illuminating the area we treat on your face.
With all these components and needle-free mesotherapy stages, we offer services for you to achieve a healthier, younger, brighter and spotless skin.
How is Needle-Free Mesotherapy Applied?
We list the professional stages we follow to apply needle-free mesotherapy as follows:
- In the first step, your skin analysis is done.
- Needle-free mesotherapy is an injection-free skin rejuvenation method that can be applied with massage and can be easily combined with micro-needling devices in line with the needs and demands of the patient.
- Transfer to target tissues is provided.
- In this context, we achieve a more homogeneous distribution compared to needle mesotherapy.
Within the scope of these steps, we bring together the necessary vitamins, minerals and enzymes with your target tissues and make a radical change for your skin to look healthy and pleasant.
What Should Be Considered After Needle-Free Mesotherapy?
We list the details about what to consider after needle-free mesotherapy as follows:
- After our procedure, you should avoid contacting the skin areas we apply with water for 10 to 15 hours.
- After the treatment, you should be careful not to take a shower for 8 hours.
- You should be careful not to use any make-up products until at least 4 hours have passed.
- Hair should not be washed during this period to avoid any water contact.
We recommend paying attention to all points that are communicated after the treatment and that require attention.
What are the Benefits of Needle-Free Mesotherapy?
We list the details about the benefits of needle-free mesotherapy as follows:
- Within the scope of our needle-free mesotherapy treatment, you are protected from bleeding, swelling and bruising problems that occur with the needle method after the procedure.
- You are protected from the problem of any scratches on the skin surface.
- If you have a needle phobia, you can find a chance to have a deep care for your skin.
- You can experience successful and effective results thanks to the components that are homogeneously distributed under the skin.
- If your skin has dullness, wrinkles and spots, you will get a permanent effect, not a temporary one. Needle-free mesotherapy application has a fast and permanent effect due to the stimulation of collagen production in the skin.
- You can have radiant skin.
- By taking advantage of the powerful anti-anging treatment, you get the advantage of getting rid of wrinkles.
Within the scope of our needle-free mesotherapy treatment, which offers such benefits, you have the opportunity to have a younger appearance.
Are There Any Side Effects of Needle-Free Mesotherapy?
Needle-free mesotherapy has no side effects . After needle mesotherapy, effects such as redness, swelling, bleeding or bruising may occur for a short time. In needle-free application, such problems do not occur. On the other hand, during our procedures, special serums are used that will not cause allergies on the skin.
What is Needle-Free Body Mesotherapy?
Needle-free body mesotherapy :
- Lipotic-fat burner,
- Anti-edema-swelling reliever,
- Tonifying, eliminating the appearance of orange peel on the skin,
- It is a type of mesotherapy that shows the effects that provide revitalization in the circulatory supportive-lymphatic system.
Within the scope of our needle-free mesotherapy application for the body, we offer you the professional steps necessary to achieve a healthy skin appearance, while allowing you to benefit from the thinning effect in areas such as legs, abdomen, waist, knees, hips and hips.