prp“Platelet Rich Plasma”, in other words, “Platelet Rich Plasma” is an effective treatment for the repair of damaged skin. Prp is the use of platelets, which contain growth factors, for the repair and healing of the skin. When platelets, which have undergone special processes, are applied to the skin, the cell cycle is activated and a high level of growth factor is released. In this context, damaged and aging skin is restructured and healed in a faster process. ,
How is Prp Made?
While performing prp, the prp serum containing platelets is delivered to the skin through the injection method with a very fine-tipped needle. Thanks to this process, none of the techniques used in aesthetic and filling operations come to the fore. Skin repair and rejuvenation are provided through a completely painless and incision-free procedure. The pain felt during the injection is minimal. However, for people who have a phobia of injections, the skin is anesthetized with cream application. In this context, the level of pain is reduced to the lowest and a comfortable session process is passed.
In Which Regions Is Prp Used?
The areas where Prp is applied are:
- One hundred,
- décolleté area,
- hair loss areas,
- Cracks in the body,
Prp treatment can be done in all these areas.
What are the Functions of Prp?
Prp functions are listed as follows:
- It provides rapid structuring of the skin.
- It treats scars.
- Effectively removes cracks.
- It removes skin wrinkles seen in people exposed to UV rays.
- Restores skin elasticity and shine.
- Controls the appearance of acne.
- Prp, which is used in hair loss treatments, offers the natural regeneration process without having to give the body a foreign drug.
What is Prp Application Period?
The duration of the Prp application is 60 minutes on average. This period varies according to the level of the problem in the skin. Since the plan determined in the application will be different for skin with a high level of cracks and skin with a medium level of wrinkles, the duration of the session also changes. The ideal time for Prp , which provides the most comfortable conditions from skin repair and enables to get results in the shortest time possible, is determined within the framework of the expert doctor’s decisions.
Who is Prp Applied to?
People who can be applied Prp are:
- Those who have wrinkle problems on their face,
- Those who want to fight the effects of aging,
- Those who have skin spots,
- Those who have lost moisture loss in the skin,
- Those who lose their skin quality due to external factors,
- Those who want to get more effective results in the treatment of hair loss,
- Those who want to contribute to the healthy growth of new hair after hair transplantation,
- Those who have color tone unevenness, acne, wavy appearance problems in the hands, neck and other body parts,
- Men, women, young, adult and old age groups experiencing all these problems,
- Those who do not receive chemotherapy treatment,
- Those without a history of cancer
- Those who do not have blood disease,
- Those without autoimmune disease
- Those who do not have inflammation in the area to be applied,
- Those who are not pregnant, those who are not in the breastfeeding process,
These people benefit from Prp.
Is Pain Felt in Prp?
There is no feeling of pain in Prp . Because Prp is made with the use of very tiny medical needles. During this procedure, the conditions that come to the fore in a plastic surgery are not experienced. On the other hand, the skin is anesthetized with anesthetic cream during the procedure. In this context, the feeling of pain disappears. Those who want to rejuvenate, repair and reconstruct their skin and have a phobia of aesthetic operations can easily renew their skin with Pro.
When Are the Results of Prp Treatment Seen?
The time to see the Prp results is the second session. After the first session, it can be seen that rejuvenation is achieved, especially in the face, hands and neck area, and a bright appearance prevails. However 2. and After the 3rd sessions, the change in the skin reaches a noticeable level. After these sessions, it is felt that the brightness of the skin increases, wrinkles decrease, the elasticity of the skin increases, and the skin is repaired with the increase of growth factors.
What are the Advantages of Prp?
Details about the benefits of Prp are as follows:
- After Prp, you can continue your business life on the same day.
- You are discharged on the same day as the Prp application.
- Prp can be used not only for skin repair but also to support hair growth after hair transplantation.
- The level of pain during the sessions is quite low. With cream application, the pain is lowered.
- There is no side effect other than redness in the injection site, which will last for an hour. This is due to the injection process.
What Should Be Considered After Prp?
Among the things to be considered after PRP are not to sunbathe, not to enter the solarium and not to spend time in the field. These three actions should be avoided in order to avoid any complications after Prp injection. After the Prp, the specialist doctor clearly presents the rules to be followed. Bathing should not be done on the same day as the procedure. If the details to be communicated by the doctor are adhered to, the most effective results are obtained after Prp.
How Often Is Prp Done?
While giving information about the frequency of making Prp, it is stated that the frequency of application changes depending on the needs of the skin of the person, and it should be known that the effect of Prp lasts for 12 months. After the Prp procedure, the doctor evaluates the needs of the skin, if the person requests it and the skin is at a level suitable for the second application, the procedure can be performed. In this context, it is considered ideal to have 6 separate sessions at intervals of 4 weeks. One more Prp injection can be used 12 months after the sessions.