The sweating botox procedure is a method applied to people with excessive sweating complaints. Its purpose is to prevent sweating and sweat odor by deactivating the sweat glands that cause excessive sweating. Sweating botox prevents excessive sweating with the botox procedure applied to the nerve endings of the sweat glands. This method, which has been practiced for many years, is applied in our clinic for both male and female clients.
What are the Side Effects of Sweating Botox?
Sweating botox has no known side effects. It does not cause any biological or physical damage as the nerve endings are naturally rendered unexcitable. In addition, sweating botox has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is not harmful to human health now or in the long term.
Was Hand Sweating Botox Harmful?r?
Hand sweating botox is harmless. There is no side effect or inconvenience of sweating botox, and hand sweating botox does not carry any physical or biological problems for human health. Only hand grip strength may be slightly reduced.
When Does Hand Botox Take Effect?österir?
The effect of hand sweating botox begins to be seen in approximately 1 week after the procedure is performed. However, the effect of Botox progresses slowly. For this reason, it is expected to see the full effect up to 2 weeks after hand sweating botox. Especially in the range of 10 to 14 days, the effect begins to be felt and seen completely.
How Sweating Botox Worksr?
The steps of sweating botox are listed as follows:
- Local anesthesia is applied to the area where sweating botox will be applied.
- Botox is applied to 10-15 points in the application process. For more to be done, people are checked again after 2 weeks to see where their sweating continues.
- Since there are not many side effects after the procedure
our clients can return to their work or busy lives.
Arm BottomDoes I Botox Prevent Sweat Odor?
After sweating botox , sweat odor and the feeling of wetness caused by sweating are minimized. In this way, our clients quickly get rid of sweat and sweating conditions that they are uncomfortable with in their daily lives. Odor will also be reduced.
In Which Cases Is Sweating Botox Not Applicable?
The groups of people for whom underarm botox is not performed are determined as follows:
- Pregnant women
- Newly born and breastfeeding mothers
- People with diseases of the muscular and nervous system
- People with weak muscles
Especially for pregnant women and nursing mothers, not only sweating botox but also any type of botox application is not performed.
Why Does Botox for Sweating Fail?
The reasons why botox under the arm does not work and does not give the desired result can be listed as follows:
- Allergic Reactions (If people are allergic to the substances in the botox, botox does not hold in the body and may cause different unwanted reactions. For this reason, as our center, we consider it more appropriate for you to have an allergy test before having botox).
- Development of Resistance (Especially for people who have had sweating botox many times before, the botoxes they have had again may not have worked or they may not have been used for as long as before. Our patients may have developed resistance to this drug in their bodies due to the fact that they have been doing botox at regular intervals for a long time. For this reason, this is seen as one of the strong reasons why botox repeated at least twice does not work).
- Those with excessive sweating will also have a shorter duration of effect.
What Should Be Considered After Sweating Botox?
The points to be considered after sweating botox are generally determined as follows:
- Especially our clients who have botox for the first time should avoid lifting excessive weights and doing very heavy sports for 1 week until they realize that the sweating botox has started to take effect.
- The area where sweating botox is applied should not be touched by water for at least 6 hours. Contact with water can cause infection. Various problems may arise due to this situation. Keeping that area dry and dehydrated is considered healthier for Botox.
- Underarm areas should not be touched harshly. Especially hard rubbing of the armpits in the shower or hard blows to the botoxed area after going for a massage can reduce the duration of the effect of botox.
- One of the most important points seen by our clinic is that the area where sweating botox is applied should not be exposed to sunlight for 2-3 days. Our clients, especially those with sensitive skin and complexion, should avoid going out in the sun as much as possible until the pinholes have passed and avoid direct contact of those areas with the sun and similar artificial lights.