Youth vaccine is known as Salmon DNA, which delays wrinkles and sagging, gives shine and elasticity to the skin. Youth vaccine , which can be applied to different parts of the body, is anti-aging. Youth vaccine is used to achieve a smooth, soft, brightened face by improving the color tone. The youth vaccine, which nourishes the skin in the best way, directly provides the skin with vitamins and minerals that will make it look younger.
How is the Youth Vaccine Applied?
In order to apply the youth vaccine, the youth vaccine is injected under the skin with very fine-tipped special needles. Thanks to this method, vitamins are sent under the skin. Since vitamins are injected directly into the skin, the skin is highly nourished. Thanks to the injection with minimal pain, the incisions applied in traditional aesthetic operations are not preferred. In practice, there are no compelling conditions for the individual. In order to achieve a glowing, smooth and enlightened skin, an injection session that does not interfere with continuing daily life is preferred.
What Does the Youth Vaccine Do?
The functions of the youth vaccine are listed as follows:
- It gives a bright and lively skin.
- It gives illuminated skin and facial expression.
- It prevents wrinkles and sagging.
- It provides a smoother and softer skin.
- It gives useful vitamins to the skin.
- It moisturizes the skin.
- Over time, it restores the skin quality that has been damaged by environmental factors.
- It eliminates the dry and tired appearance of the skin.
- It makes it possible to pass the skin while preserving the facial expression.
What is Youth Vaccine Content?
Youth vaccine contains Salmon DNA and Hyaluronic acid. The youth vaccine, whose basic ingredients are Hyaluronic acid molecules and Salmon DNA, also contains other vitamins that will provide skin rejuvenation. This protocol supports the healthy structure of the skin. Thanks to the stimulation of collagen and elastin, the youth vaccine, which tightens the skin, increases the shine while increasing the elasticity of the skin. It has a formula that prevents radiation damage caused by UVB. With its formula that supports effective skin regeneration and restructuring, it creates a healthy, smooth and radiant skin.
Hyaluronic acid molecules and Salmon DNA that make up the youth vaccine protocol are natural elements found in the human body and in nature.
Where is the Youth Vaccine Used?
Details about the place where the youth vaccine is used are as follows:
- It is used to prevent facial wrinkles.
- It is used to achieve a younger, brighter and tighter skin appearance on the face, neck and décolleté.
- It is used for rejuvenation, renewal and repair in the hands, face, décolleté, lips and neck areas.
- It is used to brighten and structure the eye area by removing the puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.
- It is used to remove stretch marks formed as a result of weight gain and loss during pregnancy.
- It is used to treat hormonal hair loss problem.
- It is preferred for the treatment of acne scars.
- It is used in the treatment of sagging and cracks in the knees and inner arms.
What is the Permanence Period of the Youth Vaccine?
Youth vaccine permanence period is 12 months on average. From the first session, the rejuvenating effects on the skin begin to be seen. After each session, skin elasticity, moisture level, brighter smooth appearance, and the visibility of diminished wrinkles increase. The activity continues for an average of 12 months. Based on the needs of the skin, sessions are applied at intervals and session intervals are determined by the doctor.
Who Can Use the Youth Vaccine?
Those who can benefit from the youth vaccine are women, men, teenagers and individuals with mature skin type who want to benefit from the rejuvenation effect on the skin and do not have hyaluronic acid sensitivity. In short, individuals of all ages can benefit from the youth vaccine.
What are the Expected Results in Youth Vaccine Application?
The expected results with the youth vaccine are:
- Bringing a significant amount of water molecules to the skin,
- For a long-lasting moisturizing effect on the skin, the youth vaccine retains and stores water molecules,
- Making the skin stronger against water loss,
- Increase in elasticity and tightening level,
- Protection against UVB radiation damage,
- Correction of the skin structure, rejuvenation,
It is aimed to obtain these results from the youth vaccine application.
What is the Youth Vaccine Application Period?
Youth vaccination time was determined as 30 minutes. Within a 30-minute session, the ideal dose of youth vaccine is applied to the skin by injection. Specialist doctors, who decide by considering how much the skin needs the youth vaccine, which maintains its effectiveness for 12 months, can perform the second session in 30 minutes.
Are There Any Side Effects of the Youth Vaccine?
Youth vaccine has no side effects . In case of hyaluronic acid injection, redness and slight bruises may be observed on the skin depending on the injection process. However, these effects go away on their own. Therefore, it is not recommended to apply to people who have a sensitivity to needles. These individuals are generally allergic to nickel. After the youth vaccination process, it is recommended that the person consumes plenty of water. Other recommendations include using creams that protect the skin from the sun, avoiding alcohol and smoking.
What Should Be Considered While Getting Youth Vaccination?
Among the things to be considered while getting the youth vaccine is to strictly follow the recommendations given by the physician. A special protocol determined by the doctor is applied. It is necessary to consider the rules that must be followed before and after the procedure about this protocol. After the procedure, the recommended amount of water should not be neglected. The skin should be protected from the sun as recommended by the doctor. In order to protect the skin from the sun, medical products specified by the physician should be preferred. Immediately after the youth vaccination process, time should not be spent in areas such as the sauna and solarium.