Salmon DNA is a serum that improves the appearance of even the most sensitive areas with the thinnest skin and provides rejuvenation. Salmon DNA , which gradually restores the aging effects of the skin and restores a young and bright appearance, removes the aged, pale appearance of the skin after the harmful effects of the sun and moisture loss. Nut DNA is preferred for removing wrinkles and getting a younger look.
How is Salmon DNA Applied?
To apply nut DNA, the serum is delivered to the problem areas on the skin by injection. Thanks to this method, it becomes possible for the person to benefit from an intervention in which he can continue his daily life and business life on the same day. Thanks to the injection where the feeling of pain is low, highly effective vitamins are sent directly under the skin in solving the problems in the skin. While the skin, which meets with hyaluronic acid molecules, gains moisture, collagen production increases.
What Does Salmon DNA Do?
Salmon DNA functions are listed as follows:
- With the hyaluronic acid in its content, it gives the skin the moisture and vitality it needs.
- It is effective in increasing protein synthesis, correcting the appearance of wrinkles and providing a younger skin appearance through its patented amino acid combination.
- It provides fast results in skin rejuvenation.
- Improves the appearance of the neck and décolleté after just one session.
- It gives a lively and bright skin.
- It provides rejuvenation without spoiling the facial expression.
- It performs the processes of moisturizing the skin and maintaining the moisture balance by keeping the water molecules in the skin.
- Removes sagging and skin wrinkles.
- It gives a smooth surface skin.
- It restores the skin quality that is damaged by environmental effects and the sun.
Salmon DNA , which has such functions, gives the skin the vitamins it needs at the same time.
What is Salmon DNA Content?
Salmon DNA content is cross-linked Hyaluronic acid. This ingredient and other vitamins trigger the synthesis of fibroblast cells, which form the connective tissue of the skin, and offer skin health that continues to increase in the long term. The serum, created with salmon DNA and hyaluronic acid molecules, also contains vitamins that the skin can absorb directly.
Thanks to the stimulation of salmon DNA, collagen and elastin, it tightens the skin at a high rate and controls the appearance of wrinkles. It uses ingredients that already exist in one’s own body to increase skin radiance, relieve dryness and control the appearance of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid molecules and Salmon DNA, which make up the Salmon DNA protocol, are known as elements found in nature.
Where Is Salmon DNA Used?
Details about salmon DNA usage areas are as follows:
- Facial rejuvenation, obtaining a brighter tight skin,
- Gaining a firmer, brighter, younger, wrinkle-free, healthy structure on the neck, décolleté area, hands and knees,
- To provide repair in the hands, face, neck and décolleté areas and to prevent the decrease in skin quality caused by external factors,
- To provide rejuvenation by preserving facial expression,
- Removing the signs of aging around the eyes, preventing the effects of aging and restoring the bright appearance by removing the dark circles around the eyes,
- Removing cracks that occur during pregnancy and sudden weight gain and loss,
- Treating acne scars,
- To remove the sagging that occurs in the inner arm section and knees, to ensure the recovery of the skin,
Salmon DNA injection is preferred in all these areas.
What is the Persistence Period of Salmon DNA?
The persistence period of salmon DNA is known as 12 months. It is possible to notice a younger and healthier skin appearance that continues to increase for 12 months. The duration of effectiveness also varies depending on the age of the skin. If the skin needs treatment 2 months after the salmon DNA injection, a second session is used with the decision of the specialist doctor. Session intervals are determined depending on the structure of the skin and the decision of the doctor.
Who Is Salmon DNA Used For?
People using salmon DNA :
- Those who experience high skin dryness in parts such as face, neck, knee, inner arm, lip, eye area, neck, hand,
- Those who complain about wrinkles,
- Those who lose their skin elasticity,
- Those who experience volume loss,
- Those who have stretch marks and acne,
- Women, men, young and old, regardless of age groups,
- Those who do not receive chemotherapy treatment,
- Those who are not sensitive to hyaluronic acid,
Salmon DNA injection is done for these people.
What Are the Expected Results of Salmon DNA Injection?
The results of salmon DNA injection are as follows:
- Gaining a significant amount of moisture to the skin and keeping the water molecules by the serum to prevent the moisture trap,
- While making the skin more resistant to water loss, gaining elasticity,
- To increase the level of skin tightening and to control the appearance of acne,
- To make the skin structurally healthy,
- protect the skin against UVB damage,
- Noticeable improvement of sagging and cracks after the first session,
It is possible to obtain such results with Salmon DNA.
Does Salmon DNA Have Side Effects?
Salmon DNA is a serum without side effects . It may cause side effects in people who are sensitive to the Hayluronic acid in its content. The source of this situation is the allergy that the person has. Consulting a specialist before the procedure and getting information about it eliminates the problems. After salmon DNA injection, slight bruises may appear on the skin as a result of the injection process. These are the scars that occur after a normal injection and disappear in an average of 3 days.