Foreheadarea botox is a botox procedure performed to remove the lines and wrinkles on the forehead over time, as well as to make the skin look more beautiful and make the forehead shine. After the forehead botox, our customers can have both a younger and healthier facial appearance.
What are the Harmful Effects of Forehead Botox?
The possible harms of forehead botox are usually non-permanent and temporary within a short period of time. Possible side effects and damages that our customers who have forehead botox application may encounter can be listed as follows:
- Mild redness and bruising in the Botox injection areas
- Falling eyebrows
- Eyelid drooping
All of these side effects will be of very short duration and will improve without the need for any treatment. If the opposite situation is experienced or foreseen, the necessary treatment is applied without delay.
What Not to Do After Forehead Botoxr?
Behaviors that should be avoided after the forehead botox procedure can be listed as follows:
- After forehead botox, the entire face area should not be touched by water for at least 6 hours. In other words, you should wait for activities such as face washing and showering after Botox.
- It is recommended not to drink alcohol for at least 2 days after forehead botox. In fact, it would be healthier for our clients to stop drinking alcohol for three days each before and after botox. Our customers who smoke should smoke as little as possible.
- Baths and saunas should not be used for at least 24 hours after Botox. It is not healthy for botox made too hot, and it is recommended not to be in very cold places.
- Hair coloring, cutting and other hair care should be avoided for at least 2 days. Especially hair coloring should be waited more than 2 days as it will physically damage the forehead and its surroundings.
- It has been said that fish oil, Omega-3, calcium and medications used under the name of food supplements should be stopped 1 week before forehead botox .
- Taking a break from activities such as sports and cardio for 24 hours after the Botox procedure. People should rest without tiring themselves after the Botox procedure.
What is Botox Between the Eyebrows?
Botox applied between the eyebrows is a type of botox applied to get rid of this wrinkle appearance in cases where the area between the eyebrows wrinkles. Do not apply on the forehead or around the eyes. It is applied only to make this in-between place look smoother and clearer. Since it is applied to a small area, our customers who undergo this procedure do not experience much pain and do not experience redness or bruises.
How Many Hours After Botox Can I Sleep?
We recommend that you do not sleep for at least 5 hours after having forehead botox. Therefore, any type of botox procedure should be performed in the morning hours. On the night of the day of botox, it will be more appropriate to sleep in a way that does not put pressure on the area where the botox is applied and will prevent any redness, bruising or subcutaneous bleeding on your face.
When Does Forehead Botox Take Effect?österir?
The duration of action of forehead botox is 48-72 hours on average. After the procedure, the Botox will completely settle on the forehead in about 48-72 hours. We would like to remind you that after the forehead botox procedure, our clients should avoid hitting their heads and avoid any kind of movement that will put pressure on their foreheads.
Is Moisturizer Used After Forehead Botox?
The use of moisturizing cream after the Botox procedure varies according to the wishes of the person. Our clients can moisturize their forehead areas after the forehead botox procedure. However, applying cream on their foreheads with very hard blows may cause damage to their botox. We can say that it is especially beneficial for our clients who encounter side effects such as redness and bruising after botox to moisturize their foreheads with light touches.
When Should Forehead Botox Be Doner?
Botox application to the forehead can also be applied to cover wrinkles on the forehead and upper face. If our clients think that the lines on their foreheads are too much and make them look old or tense, they can have Botox. There is no specific age range. Anyone over 18 years of age can decide to have Botox of their own volition.
YWhat is Botox for Sadnessr?
The facial areaswhere facial botox is applied can be listed as follows:
- Nose sides
- Take it
- Eyebrow regions
- Around and under the eyes
The main purpose of facial botox is to look younger.
Skin Care After Forehead Botox?
For skin care, we recommend that at least 10 days have passed since the botox procedure. Especially avoiding situations such as medical skin care, forehead botox will be healthier for our customers. It would be more appropriate to perform skin care applications before botox application.