Smart filling is the name of the process for the correction of wrinkles and folds. It is an effective method for facial volume losses and removal of wrinkles. It provides vitality, brightness increase and tightening of the skin after the procedure. This effect occurs by increasing the amount of Type3 and Type1 collagen in the skin. It is possible to correct the lost skin volume with aging. Although the effects of aging due to structural and functional changes are natural results, you can look better by eliminating them.
Skin symptoms that smart filler relieves can be counted as follows:
With the aging of the skin, the amount of collagen decreases. This reduces the flexibility and strength of the skin. Therefore, the above-mentioned symptoms begin to appear. Smart filler increases the production of collagen in the skin and ensures the disappearance of these symptoms.
The effects vary from person to person, depending on the characteristics of the skin in the area of application. It is not possible to see the same effect for everyone.
The permanence of smart filling varies between 1 year and 4 years. There are microspheres in the fillings, which are permanent for up to four years. Since the amount of permanence will vary according to the filling selection, you can make the choice together with your doctor. There is polycaprolactone, known as PCL, as the active ingredient in the filling. PCL is 30 percent in the filler. In the remaining 70 percent, there are polymers called CMC, which occupy the volume and have carrier properties.
Since smart filling is a product with high reliability , you can choose it with peace of mind. It does not cause undesirable effects, thanks to its compatibility with the body structure. Thanks to the smart filler biological absorption, even after the effect period, the metabolism can be removed from the body with its normal activities. Smart filling has passed all the necessary safety tests. You can trust it as it is a medical product. Other features of smart filling that prove to be reliable can be listed as follows:
People for whom smart filling is not suitable can be listed as follows:
Before the smart filling application , anesthetic cream is applied to the area to be treated. Thanks to the cream, the area becomes numb. A small amount of filler is then injected under the skin. For the injection procedure, the physician may choose a needle or cannula. The operation is limited to this. Immediately after the procedure, the person can return to his normal life. It is normal to have edema in the area after the application. Over time, the edema will disappear. It takes an average of 2-3 months to see the full effect of the treatment. Because only during this time, collagen production will begin in the skin. With the start of collagen production, rejuvenation effects will also be seen on the skin. If the treatment is repeated, the permanence of the filling will also increase.
The places where smart filling is applied are very wide thanks to the functionality of the filling. The application is not only done under the eyes and on the lips. Due to the dense filling, if it is applied to these areas, a bad appearance will appear. Apart from the counted areas, the application can be made all over the body. Apart from the face, the application is usually done on the back and neck of the hands. In these areas, signs of aging appear early. When applied to the face area, deep wrinkles in the face area are eliminated. The application areas on the body can be listed as follows:
Things to know about the smart filling application can be listed as follows:
Smart filling application has become one of the most preferred applications today, thanks to its advantages, permanence and effects.